July 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Specializing in branding, web and print design for start-ups, agencies and boutiques.
• Experience with luxury, fashion, beauty and tech.
• Current clients include: Hook + Albert and Bonobos
• Past clients include: JewelMint, Mark./Avon, Chloe + Isabel, Beauty Army and HowAboutWe
• Create daily print ads, as well as spec work for existing and potential clients to increase revenue.
• Create editorial spreads for high-end lifestyle publication “Flair Magazine”.
• Part of a two-person design team that led a major rebrand of the Gilt City look.
• Responsibilities included daily design content on giltcity.com and all emails.
• Designed for optimal user experience on mobile, email/CRM, the Gilt City site and for a partnership with The Wall Street Journal.
• Created an administrative mobile app for clients to use during the redemption process and to track volume.
• Oversaw all print and production for post-sale reporting, event pieces for PR and additional marketing materials, including an anniversary mailer that was delivered to over 3000 key partners.
• Responsible for creating print and online campaigns to promote line of nursing, maternity and activewear apparel based on season.
• In charge of scheduling and sending out weekly eblasts geared to generate sales and create movement.
• Efforts increased sales 160 percent from total '09 sales in just nine months.
• Create new sales and marketing materials to distribute to sales team.
• Additional responsibilities included: retouching and colorizing images, copy writing, prepping files for production, maintaining relationships with photograghers and printers.
• Was hired as Art Director and was promoted to Senior Art Director approximately one year before leaving.
• Worked on big brand clients: Del Monte Foods, Red Door Spas: Simply Face + Body, Pepperidge Farm.
• Was personally responsible for overseeing all StarKist Tuna creative. Lead a national rebranding campaign that launched Summer 2009 and was featured on brandweek.com.
• Other responsibilities included: brainstorming, creative development and implementation of print and digital design, prepping files for production, sourcing illustrators, photographers and developers, art directing photo shoots, designing creative and building presentations for new business pitches.