Reader's Digest Association Inc.
January 2010 — Present
• Create winning visual designs and campaigns that address business, brand, and marketing strategies for print, digital and social media promotions.
• Manage/lead outside resources, including vendors, freelance art-directors, photographers, and other creative & production resources. Assign freelance creative resources to projects and manage the overall creative calendar.
• Coordinate with web developers to produce design specifications, storyboards, wire frames to support design and production.
• Foster brand recognition and development in high-profile launch of the Reader's Digest products in collaboration with marketing team to develop print, online and social media strategies.
• Improve user experience and conversion rates with innovative design solutions while also adhering to industry trends and standards.
• Track promotion test results and adapt future creative strategy accordingly.
• Create winning websites, mobile sites and emails for published products including magazines, health care and insurance services and corporate branding promotions.