U.S. Department of State
Digital Engagement Specialist, Kenjya-Trusant Group
August 2016 — Present
• Create and distribute social media content on a range of Bureau policy priorities for use by 49 missions in Europe across their 350+ digital platforms.
• Develop digital diplomacy campaigns for Bureau staff, EUR Missions, and partnering offices.
• Collect and manage relevant social media metrics and design measures of campaign effectiveness.
• Research new digital utilities and platforms for Bureau engagements, and consult on opportunities for developing the existing Bureau digital engagement strategy.
• Train local and overseas staff on new digital tools and strategies.
• Conduct crisis communications, including managing embassy digital platforms during emergencies.