College of Saint Mary
Special Events Coordinator & Gifts Officer
February 2016 — Present
- Plan and execute the planning and organization of two grant-funded summer academies focusing on educating high-school aged women. Academies focused on Latina/African American young women and STEM related curriculum. Manage the funding for each academy- approximately $30,000 per academy. Supervise two coordinators, one for each academy.
- Plan and execute the logistics for an annual large donor-dinner called Founder's Day.
- Responsible for event logistics and contract management for donor funded event Great Conversations. Event includes author dinner, luncheon, speaking engagement and classroom lessons.
- Coordinate and execute event planning with American Association of University Women - Omaha & Nebraska delegations for two annual events, Tech Savvy & EmpowHer.
- Plan semesterly coordinated Alumnae Connection events that are either social or professional development.
- Implement a marketing schedule with the marketing team that relates to all webpages, e-blasts, postcards, invitations and mass mailings.
- Coordinate the planning, logistics, and marketing of all special college related events designed for Alumnae including Santa's Cookies, Homecoming Weekend, St. John's Bible Events & Blessing of the Pets.
- Assist with campus events including Mercy Week Picnic and Archbishop Curtiss Lecture.
- Serve as lead planner on Fall and Winter Commencement activities including: President's dinner, community reception, baccalaureate mass, commencement and post-commencement reception.
- Represent the Alumnae & Donor Relations division on campus-wide committees including Staff Culture, Wellness and Development Committee and the Graduation Committee.
- Served on two strategic planning committees: Creating an Inclusive Campus & Creating Connected Alumni
- Co-supervise four work study students: Student Event Coordinator, Student Data Coordinator and two Student Administrative Assistants