JPMorgan Chase & Co.
October 2015 — Present
Subject Matter Expertise: Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review
Being part of Firm wide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis team my job included:
• Managing the data aggregation for the disclosures feeding data to Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review Reports(14Q & A) and other Annual reports (Fed, FDIC, SEC Reports)
• Develop a working knowledge of Basel III Requirements, and other Capital Adequacy and Liquidity requirements.
• Developing a deep understanding of Financial Products offered by JPMorgan and understand how they are valued, primarily Derivatives and Equity & Manage FVO and Derivatives disclosure in 10K and 10Q (SEC Annual & Quarterly Filings)
• Interpreting Fed Instruction to prepare Instructional Review and Guidance for supporting LOB data Submission for CCAR Reports. Mapping products and related accounts to relevant line Items in Fed reports as per Fed Instructions.
• Understand and clearly communicate data collection requirements to the lines of businesses.
• Participate in various aspects for the production of aggregate firm wide data for monthly, quarterly and annual external disclosures as applicable
• Managing relationships with the Lines of Business as well as with Corporate Finance teams that are responsible for the external reporting of the firm wide data as a part of the Reporting Process
• Meeting ad-hoc requests by Global Team, conducting Complex Variance analysis & Reconciliations.
• In terms of Technology I have worked on Platforms like SAP (Business Objects and Planning), CDGL, Ess-base, Axiom, and VBA.