Central Planning Trainee
January 2017 — Present
- Supporting the planning of the products’ volumes according to the plants’ needs;
- Ensuring the correct and timely delivery of the surprises assuring the optimal level of the logistic service (time/cost);
- Planning the production of the products through the development of a master plan for the different plants according to the budget needs;
- Preparation of the spreadsheets (shipment/need/stock) and adjustment according to the different needs in order to manage the operational processes related to the material flows;
- Reporting and Analysis of e.g. the feasibility of new projects or the definition of the technical specifications for new codes.