June 2016 — Present
• Responsible for managing final rollout of 22 Back Office applications within T-Mobile Universe 2.0 Program on the Ericsson platform through QAT, UAT and Financial Control Testing.
• Delivered on complex business solutions and products in support of T-Mobile Un-Carrier initiative
• Managed all aspects of large complex project delivery (+1yr, +$10M and +250 resources) from inception through production rollout.
• Implemented Big Data technologies such as Hadoop to provide additional analytic and data scale capabilities. These technologies complement existing Teradata, Informatica, Business Objects, SAS landscape.
• Owned all relationships with business users, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners (SAP, Netcracker, Scorecard, etc.)
• Ensured delivery of project deliverables and provided primary point of contact for all risk management, escalation and corrective courses of action
• Improved integration of multiple function/discipline teams through Agile SDLC methodologies