Senior Territory Manager
April 2014 — Present
Primary focus on prospecting and identifying sales opportunities following Citrix methodologies. Manages channel partners and distributors in Latin America region while coordinating field resources to maximize every opportunity, reach sales targets, and over achieve goals. Interacts with Inside Sales and Field Leadership on special tasks to improve relationship with cross-functional teams, opportunity pipeline management, and adoption of sales methodologies.
• Owns multiple small to large scale IT projects overseeing entire customer relationship lifecycle, and communicating updates.
• Streamlines operation of virtual teams overseas by effectively managing cross functional business processes.
• Mentors reps weekly by establishing clear commitments, directions, and methodologies to ensure accountability.
• Examines the technical impact of change, and articulate implications to C-level audience.
• Identifies, develops, and executes unique account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix products and services.
• Influences the creation of B2B marketing strategies by turning data into actionable insights, and nurturing drip campaigns.
o Territory Manager of the Year (2016)
o 154% Quota Attainment (2016)
o Improved Renewal to Inside Sales lead pass by 250%