April 2016 — Present
Neolive Marketing is part of SGG International, which owns SGG Contact Center, SGG Research Center, acting in the South, Central and North America. Neolive specializes in Branding, Corporate Events, Digital Marketing, Promotional Activities and Trade Marketing.
Main tasks are as described below:
- providing research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data in various fields/markets, according to each client's target market (goals: evaluation of possibilities of bringing the client's company to the US);
- supporting sales presentations by assembling quotations and proposals;
- assisting with event planning (work on quotes from vendors, creative ideas for the clients' events, participate in the organization and planning of the event before and when the event takes place, post event analysis of impressions and social media impact);
- responsible for writing online content for the company`s blog, Instagram account and Facebook page;
- replicating the content through LinkedIn and Twitter;
- management of the company's clients social media platforms (daily postings and reporting of analytics in a monthly basis);
- PR (contact media and social media influencers before and after the event - assist with identifying these influencers and media) for grand opening events.
This role requires excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
While the company holds various simultaneous projects, it is required the work to be well managed in an organized scheduled manner, and meeting each deadline is extremely important.