Whitespace at Abbott Nutrition
Social Media Community Strategist
July 2016 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Professional with knowledge of Public Relations, Event Planning, and Brand Communications. Gaining experience in brand image and improving it with strategic planning and visionary campaigns. Passionate about how branding works and continues to evolve.
• Manage social media profiles, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and Vine.
• Use social media to promote the brands and develop a community.
• Create engaging and strategic content for social channels.
• Managing creative marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Content + copywriting creation
• Social launch project owner
• Creating, observing and responding to conversations within brand community.
• Acts as key strategic organizer for the brands they work on
• Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
As the Marketing Assistant at Concord Mortgage Group, I work under the Marketing Director. The Brand and Presentation of the agents at the firm are what I am in charge of. I work on putting together their graphics like flyers and presentations to potential customers. I also run their social media accounts and manage their business pages. Organization and filing of potential customers also falls into my line of duty - I reach out to them and make sure that contact continues to happen. Administrative duties follow with making sure the clients and agents are on a good communication basis.
Selected through competitive application process to market the Lala on my college campus.
Brainstorm and pitch creative marketing tactic ideas to the site's Co-founder.
Amplify the reach of the Lala's content by sharing articles through my social media outlets.
Plan and implement physical campus events to increase the Lala's brand awareness amongst college women.
Reach out to media outlets for press about the Lala's story and mission.
Actively work to help the Lala's 1.3 million+ monthly viewership continue to grow through hitting weekly, monthly, and bi-annual team goals.