Sales Executive 2 Fiber to the Building
July 2015 — Present
· Generating new revenue from customers in on-Net buildings where AT&T pre-deploys network assets such as fiber and Ethernet multiplexing.
· Sell AT&T enterprise IP and data services to accounts from all AT&T market segments.
· Represent AT&T fiber optic solutions to business customers in pre-lit buildings. ATT fiber services include: Ethernet based internet access, VoIP, MPLS, IPVPN and Metro Ethernet services
· Verifying AT&T’s technical architecture understanding of a property, and will be responsible for updating internal fiber assets databases with accurate information.
· Owning the relationship with property managers and secure the ability of AT&T to solicit customers in exchange for advanced network assets.
· Meeting with all customers within fiber connected buildings, identifying opportunities, proposing and closing sales, and may require collaboration with the customer's assigned account team.
· Driving new sales revenue, customer satisfaction, and maximizing building penetration to ensure a return on prepositioned network assets.
· Achieving sales objectives by structuring and securing new fiber based high speed data services with customers located in on-Net buildings.