Digital Marketing Analyst - Lead
October 2016 — Present
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute lead-generation and awareness campaigns through emails, webinars, paid search, and social media outreach.
• Deliver results-based reports and insights on marketing & sales activities, campaign effectiveness and business impact. Provide recommendations to optimize initiatives and to drive conversion.
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights, making recommendations for prioritization and deeper sales focus.
• Integrate benchmarking, performance objectives and ROI reporting into marketing activities to ensure programs are targeted and effective.
• Monitor and measure campaign effectiveness, providing frequent updates and monthly reports, showcasing all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Devise strategies to support marketing campaigns and enhance the user experience
• Support the execution of SEO strategies to increase organic traffic and elevate campaign landing pages.
• Train and enable sales representatives with tools and talk tracks for campaigns.
• Create compelling content for thought leadership, email campaigns, web, and social media to targeted buyer personas as needed.
• Evaluate emerging digital marketing technologies and share best practices on an ongoing basis.