Human Resource Manager / Office Administrator
August 2014 — Present
Being a good communicator both verbally and written, working on confidential and sensitive matters, Often acting as a conduit between the departments – reporting direct to the CEO and FOD on matters as required.
• Keep abreast of HR regulations and legislation
changes and requirements
• First port of contact for all staff on HR matters and
• Manage recruitment requirements and liaise with
recruitment agencies, negotiating all terms of
• Oversee implementation and management of all
Staff Incentive Program activities throughout the.
• Manage all HR documents - create, maintain and
update confidential HR records for new or existing
staff as required. For example, preparing new
employee employment contract, letter of offer, staff
company handbook and forms
• Manage staff leave, sick and TOIL absence,
including management approvals, record keeping
and liaising with staff directly on their leave
Approval/rejection, holiday entitlement balance,
paternity/maternity leave etc.
• Manage all HR records, using Sage 50 HR
and other processes – i.e. probationary period
reviews, performance reviews, any disciplinary