Sumitomo Drive Technologies
Global Web Administrator
October 2012 — Present
Manages the global website for a multinational conglomerate based out of Tokyo, Japan
● Gathers and coordinates web content from Global Subsidiaries for upload into the CMS (Content Management System)
● Leads global marketing communication team (located in Japan, Germany, Singapore, China, Canada, and Latin America) through quarterly teleconference to update and advise on strategies to continuously improve web content.
● Conducts competitor analysis and makes recommendation on how to improve the brand presence in each global region
● Develops annual web strategy that includes digital marketing and SEO plans for global subsidiaries.
● Coordinates global SEO implementation
● Collaborates with external vendors for website improvements
● Compiles, analyze, and report website performance metrics to the organization
● Creates media concepts (Microsites, Email campaigns, Webinar event, etc.) developed in marketing plan with developers and other members of the marketing team.
● Track, analyze, and report the performance of marketing campaigns (display, ad retargeting, email, etc.)
● Manages Marketing Automation & CRM Software (email list, sign up, landing pages, etc.)