Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office
Domestic Assessment Response Team Clerk
June 2013 — Present
• Prepare and organize calendars along with scheduling arrest affidavits for attorneys and paralegals daily.
• Follow up on victim’s cases to obtain the history of domestic assessments.
• Record and keep an accurate count of statistical data useful for federal funding utilizing spreadsheets and organizational skills.
• Organize and compile all crucial data of every assessment in a file system.
• Support other units as needed with felony screenings, compiling forms for sexual battery and arranging transportation for victims and witnesses.
• Maintain lobby area neat and ensure it is welcoming with literature material readily accessible to patrons.