July 2014 — September 2015
• Observe and monitor children's play activities.
• Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
• Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
• Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
• Organize and participate in recreational activities.
• Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.