Percepta (Lincoln Motor Company)
Social Media Team Lead, Web Moderator
February 2013 — March 2014
- Develop and lead a team of creative social media specialists.
- Curate a client facing collection of third-party articles, providing relevant content to current and potential clients.
- Monitor partner social spaces (including interaction on the partner website) for emerging trends and opportunities.
- Provide feedback to the partner on current and future social media campaigns.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the ares of social media, written communication, and luxury sales / service.
- Led development of the program standards, best practices, and best processes for the Lincoln Client social media team.
- Adapted quality assurance standards and processes to cultivate a culture of creativity.
- Integrated coaching and feedback into activities to encourage positive change based on group discovery.
- Introduced a collaborative accountability process to communicate and receive feedback on current obstacles, progresses, and successes.
- Expanded the existing social media reporting to increase its value across the organization.
Employee of the Month | April 2013