Buffalo United Charter School
August 2013 — Present
- Taught a rigorous curriculum based upon the Common Core State Standards, with particular attention to the College and Careers Readiness Skills and Math Practices.
- Utilized a variety of high engagement strategies.
- Provided small group and individualized instruction for students in need of additional support.
- Used standardized testing data and curriculum based measures to drive classroom instruction.
- Employed the formative assessment process to modify and drive learning activities and to adjust teaching practices.
- Maintained a classroom environment with clear expectations, high standards and routines.