Lead Service Operations Manager
September 2015 — Present
• Review requirements for completion, executes configurations that support business processes, plans and executes on delivery and implementation plans, and tests and troubleshoots final system setups.
• Provide assistance in reviewing service inputs/requirements.
• Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
• Manages team and the day-to-day activities of a service area/grouping.
• SME and stakeholder in evaluating current and proposed systems and procedures.
• Identifies and initiates projects for process and systems to create efficiencies or new capabilities with measurable outcomes.
• Provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.