July 2009 — January 2011
• Nurture and care for children while parents are at work or school.
• Supervise older children before and after school.
• Provide nutritious meals.
• Organize activities and implement curricula that stimulate children's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social growth.
• Bathe, dress, and feed children.
• Prepare bottles and change diapers.
•Prepare children for school.
• Provide for a child's basic needs.
•Comfort children when they are crying.
• Prepare daily and long-term schedules of activities.