Development Engineering Technician
March 2014 — Present
I conduct developmental tests, including sample fabrication and testing. From these tests, I compile and analyze the data to improve efficiency and stability of solar modules.
• Perform sample testing, semiconductor device fabrication and/or electrical or optical measurement.
• Apply statistical methods to analyze data desired.
• Continually learning the operation, calibration, and preventative maintenance of lab and process equipment and systems.
• Able to use analytical skills to read charts and graphs to find trends
• Communicate on a regular basis with all levels of associates, from production associates to managers.