City of Selah
Civic Center Manager
January 2016 — Present
Responsibilities in this role include public relations, creating promotional material and marketing of the venue, overseeing operations and maintenance of the Selah Civic Center. Furthermore, I collaborate with the City Council, Mayor, City Manager, Treasurer, Public Works, Fire department and Police Department to carry out municipal policies and objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
• Using Word Press to help advertise and promote events on City of Selah Website.
• Oversee the Selah Senior Center, develop programs and opportunities.
• Supervise and act as a liaison between public service organizations (ex: Food bank, clothing bank and People for People) and the City of Selah.
• Update and maintain City contracts for use with customers of the Civic Center. Emphasis on City regulations and standards.
• Financial responsibilities include managing the community center budget, maintaining a record of regular expenses and revenue stream, handling money, recording and submitting departmental billing vouchers and submitting daily deposits to the accounting department.
• Oversee maintenance and repair projects.
• Coordinate and direct community service volunteers.
• Collaborate with community groups to assist with City-wide events and community projects.
• Provide graphic design and marketing assistance to the City upon request.