Integrated Business Technologies (IBT)
December 2015 — Present
- Support services for Windows Servers, Exchange, SQL, Active Directory and Office 365.
- Document internal processes and procedures, keep customers updated on status, update and create company SOP’s.
- Use Remote tools for troubleshooting incoming requests customers, including software installations, troubleshooting and removal. On user workstations, tablets and servers.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues, including troubleshooting of various issues, 3rd.party software and vendors,
- Able to multi-task and adjust to changes quickly and troubleshoot multiple issues on the fly.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Effectively work with and assists both lower and higher Tier Groups. - Effectively support at various network level: WAN, LAN and VPN connectivity; including Routers,Firewalls, and security protocols. - Advanced knowledge with DNS, DHCP, AD, and GPO: Including File Management and replacement,Shadow Copies, BDR Backups. - Able to actively listen to customers and determine the diagnosis of technical issues; with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly. - Ability to understand customer’s issues, and determine priorities while making sure the clients package is correctly assigned to determine charges. - Able to type quickly, determine diagnostic issues to other tier if needed and self-motivated. - Worked with Active Directory, Exchange Console & Online Portal, including Office 365, Windows Servers & Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, setup for Apple MacBook’s, iPhone and iPads, Microsoft Surface Pro’s, T a b l e t s and various types of notebooks. - Worked with special 3rd. party software and SQL databases and specialized servers, SharePoint, SonicWALL Global VPN configurations, DNS, DHCP and firewalls.