Brady Hahn Consulting
January 2011 — Present
I specialize in working with organizations and individuals who have a desire to help people connect and learn through great storytelling.
If you host conferences, networking events, trainings and workshops, give presentations, run corporate L&D programs, or create digital content like workbooks, and curriculum based courses, I would love to work with you.
Using holistic facilitation, consultation covers brand positioning, content curation, development of products + services, marketing + communication strategy, sponsor identification + engagement, audience curation + community building, and experience design to help grow your revenue base.
Areas of Expertise
Professional development, leadership, career advancement, skill building
Event and workshop sponsors / organizers + public speakers + coaches + consultants
- Curated content tailored to your organizational goals
- A clear marketing strategy
- Attracting a wider range of diverse and qualified thought leaders
- Growing your target audience
- Increased community engagement
- Expanded board and committee development
- Deepened value to sponsors and partners
- Average of 60% growth in revenue
Women Online | AARP, The Ojai Foundation, Dr. Susanne Bennett | Wellness For Life, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Lisa Gansky | Mesh2013, Laurie Brucker | LaurieBstyle, Crowdcentric | Social Media Week, Boys & Girls Club of Venice.
Please inquire within for more details.