IT Audit Senior Associate
July 2014 — Present
Works closely with IT Audit team members, Management, and Partners to plans, organize, and execute information technology audits. Audit engagements include Sarbanes-Oxley ITGC, SSAE 16 SOC reports.
Common tasks include:
• Evaluate clients’ platform structure, security and ERP software, and how information systems are used by clients and within clients’ industry.
• Manage engagements from start to finish, including planning, execution, and reporting.
• Management of staff, providing constructive feedback and guidance.
• Maintain and manage relationships with the client at the appropriate levels and demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
• Evaluate process risks, develop tests for key controls, write audit reports and determine effectiveness of controls.
• Recognize relevant financial statement risks, and identify potential non-compliance to standards.
• Ensure conformance with Security and other company policies and conduct necessary tests to ensure compliance.
• Recommend remediation plans to correct problems or non-compliance.
• Follow up on remediation progress or management responses.
• Staying abreast of the current IT environment and industry IT trends relevant to client’s business, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
• Ensure integrity, confidentiality and availability of information and resources.