Technical Project Leader
July 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Technical Project Leader at Nilfisk-Advance
- CAD design + review
- Cross functional alignment internally.
- Logistics chain analysis
- 1 patent pending (Nilfisk-Advance)
- System erected for analyzing BOM in regards of in/out-phasing of platforms
- Quality assurance (Failures in market, 8D and adressal)
- Technical project management
- Engineering change management (Changes to running production and governance)
- Product development (CAD design / BOM work, variant creation)
- Roll out of globally aligned ECM process in China site.
- Certification, and justification for "Power ECO", a 90% recyclable vacuum cleaner.
- Quality measure in place to vastly improve Prouct safety across the CV platform.
- Engineering internship
- CAD development
- Design and development of a fully functional friction brake for Flexfocus.
- Design of first actual parts (from the CAD program, to your hand)
- Concept development of add-on storage unit for thermal printing (incl. cooling)
- BA project: "1002", a portable ultrasound scanner.