Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Inside Sales Account Executive at Vertafore
Inside Sales for Small to Medium sized Independent Insurance Agencies, Brokerages & Wholesellers
Vertafore, Inc. is a leading provider of software, services and information to the insurance industry including independent agents, brokers, MGAs, carriers and reinsurers. For more than 40 years, Vertafore has leveraged a unique industry presence to deliver meaningful solutions—powerful technology, critical information and robust insights to help organizations effectively respond to business challenges and capture new opportunities. Vertafore solutions have helped 500,000 end users - 17,000 Agencies, 1,000 Insurance Carriers and 750 MGAs gain a competitive advantage to accelerate their business performance.
POLYCOM Corporation Westminster & Boulder, CO 12/07-4/011
Inside Sales Account Manager/Inside Channel Account Manager
Responsible for building and executing a sales plan for meeting & exceeding assigned quota targets; includes developing strategies to increase revenue with existing partners and prospects to drive new business opportunities within assigned markets
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship with Tier II &Tier lll channel partners that are serious about becoming certified to resell our portfolio
* Responsible for retiring an 800K sales quota of Software and hardware sales annually.
* Managed 150 Enterprise Accounts for 13 states in the Midwest/Southwest Region
* Collaborate with Channel marketing to develop offers and programs for partners
* Align with Channel leadership and coordinate with in-region Field CAMs to execute channels strategy
* Increase revenue productivity of low producing/Tier II/Tier III ITSP's & registered partners
* Provide centralized partner support for Polycom partner resources, processes & tools.
* Responsible for forecasting, marketing plan and strategies
* Responsible for managing Corporate Business channel sales accounts.
* Responsible for determining requirements pertinent to the industry for increasing work effectiveness for Corporate Small Business Division (strategy, organization, process, technology, and reporting)
* Responsible for managing and implementing continuous improvement projects, specifically Corporate solution reorganization.