Lead Consultant Developer
January 2010 — Present
Presently employed with HCL America, Inc. and working from client location at T-Mobile USA, Inc., Bothell campus; as Senior Programmer Analyst in the Configuration Management team. Managing build, deployment, maintenance and release of T-Mobile’s retail and operational service oriented in-house software backbone. Leading a team of four engineers; coordinating with dev, test and production teams and interfacing with client.
My roles include –
• Task assignment to team members, receiving and collating status updates, coordinating with teams with stakes, acting SPOC for ESGCM onsite team.
• Build, deployment and release activities of Client products.
• Production deployment support for monthly and emergency releases.
• Installation and configuration of Application Servers. Extensive experience of Weblogic 11g and Oracle Service Bus.
• Source code version control, defect tracking and quality control.
• Release notes management.
• All around automation tasks to reduce turn-around time and increase efficiency.
• Knowledge management in the form of process documentation, training organization etc.
• Process improvement activities.