June 2016 — Present
* Working with public sector
* As a consultant at Deloitte Digital I liaise with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas
* Communicate with colleagues within the team, such as UX/Design and developers, in the process of developing a product
* Gain a comprehensive context for product development by analyzing a range of information in great detail, including existing framework/application, business background and the market for the client's product and market share;
* Evaluate alternatives and possibilities to improve the business from existing framework or create a new framework
* Understanding client and the issues a client is facing and addressing it with digital solutions
* Working with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
* Translating clients requirements into something that developers can understand as well as to translate the resulting questions that the developers have into something the stakeholders can understand
* Involved in documentation of clients requirements in an understandable format using JIRA for the entire team
* Working with the User experience and visual designer team to come up with simpler user experience
* Facilitating end to end development of the project , addressing issues within the project and delivering the project to the client.
* Point of contact between the offshore team and the client
* Leading a team of 10 people