M/s. Pack2Go LLC
April 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Sales Manager - Pack2GO -Relocations
• Managing the branch office at Dubai cargo village whilst directly reporting to the Head of GSA.
• Directing and mentoring the GSA Customer service and Sales team.
• Responsible for smooth functioning of the 10 GSA airlines under Al Rais Cargo Agencies.
• Generating and ensuring loads and movements into specific areas like Gulf .Middle East, Indian subcontinent, Afghanistan, Africa, Europe, Far East
• Have been extensively involved in the growth of Indigo Airline Cargo & Rwand Airways Cargo in Dubai in aspects of commercial selling and over viewing operation activities.
• Reviewing performances of sales personnel’s outsourced to other principal Airlines.
• Overview the daily activities of the branch and ensure smooth functioning of sales and operations department.
• Co- coordinating with GHA Dnata on behalf of GSA airlines for local operations, flight planning and offloading.
• Communicating with agents while identifying sales leads and providing quotations on GSA airlines.
• Discover and develop new business opportunities while maintaining the current database of clients.
• Maintain a good rapport with the leading airlines whilst ensuring ARC to be among their valued supporters.
• Analyzing market trends on behalf of GSA Airlines in order to review rates and feedback local market intelligence including competitor activities to the principals.
• Build and maintain cordial relationship with the GSA Airlines and Al Rais Cargo.
• Problem solving of current daily issues or previous concerns escalated by the Customer Service Team
• Preparing weekly Sales reports and escalating the same to the management.
• Actively target new clients and organizations seeking business opportunities.
• Develop a wider understanding of the clients’ business, requirements and future growth plans
• Identify opportunities to streamline customer supply chain activities and procedures, including identifying cost saving opportunities for the customer whilst maximizing account profitability
• Proactively seek to solve communication or operational issues between the client and the company
• Monitor consignments ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are carried out at every stage
• Build up and maintain effective relationships with customers.
• Evaluate sales successes and failures to optimize efforts and identify issues.
• Work with carrier teams to ensure that we have strong relationships with carriers
• Liaise with the operations team to ensure that the current and future requirements of customers are incorporated into our customer service
• Ensure on time payments from clients end whilst adhering to credit terms of the company.
Responsible for offline station in the region CMB/DAC & KHI and developing Business.
Overlooking inquires and quoting competitive rates to offline stations
Communicating with Virgin head office (London) for complete follow up on the offline shipments until the final destination.
Coordinating with operations and the specific station regarding documentation and handing over of the consignments.
In charge of specific Accounts given by the Management
Day to day tele-sales in order to fill the available capacity and gather market information
Reservations on daily basis
Promoting Pets Travel Scheme and handling their reservation & documentation
Following up with the customers for payments.
Imports & Interline
Taking over import queries & discrepancies in absence of Operations
Transferring Interline shipment and liaising with other airlines on agreed spa's in order to book shipment until final destinations
Handling Claims for Import/Export
Following up with the customers for clearance of the Import shpts on arrival i.e. GAC Pick up of the ULD'S and delivery of the ULD'S back to Dnata
Updating the management with the monthly Global Spend Report and Weekly Report.
Revenue Optimization & Operation
Controlling flights ex Dubai i.e. space and allocations.
Ensuring better yield and Revenue per flight
Sending Load Plans to Handling Agent Dnata Exports /Manifesting.
Co-ordinating with local operations for flight planning/offloading and trimming
Maximizing revenue on per flight in regards to PER/AVI/DGR shpts
Managing offloads to ensure less customer dissatisfaction and on time arrival of deadline shipments
Help with phoenix system and IT related issues for Virgin Atlantic. Was, given a project to setup the Dar-es-Salaam office whilst training staff on reporting and operating systems.
Help with phoenix system and IT related issues for Virgin Atlantic. Was, given a project to setup the Dar-es-Salaam office whilst training staff on reporting and operating systems.; Grading Obtained: Superior
To Tele-market BAWC'S products and services in the assigned sales territory to achieve maximum revenue in accordance with the commercial plan. Be the face of British Airways, reflecting the image and professionalism of the company at all times.
To sell and promote BAWC'S products while delivering excellent customer service.
Achievement of individual call targets through the delivery of Tele-Sales call plans for the territory.
Ensure Customer Database is kept up to date.
Ensure a consistent delivery of BAWC'S message to its customer.
Ensure call details are captured in the specified format.
Ensure reporting is up to agreed standards.
Build and maintain a strong relationship with the decision makers as specified by the Sales Executives.
Ensure all follow- ups are passed on to relevant departments and feedback provided to the customer if necessary.
Identify new revenue opportunities & follow up identified sales leads.
Promote tactical campaigns and Ascents through the Tele-sales messages.
Feedback local market intelligence including competitor activity to Sales.
Where applicable, use all new technology and method of distribution to reach the customer.
Ensure all customers are called as per BAWC'S requirements.
To be fully conversant at all times with the company's products and proactively promote the value added express products.
SP&N ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS & A/C
Handling telephone calls.
Handling petty cash.
Maintaining inward and outward register.
Maintaining records of customer.
Arranging business meetings & appointments.
Maintaining and updating the filing system.
Well versed with front office standard procedures.
General correspondence with clients.