Office Manager and Assistant Buyer
May 2015 — Present
• Welcoming and providing quality service to guests. Head purveyor for the store.
• Keeping the store tidy, maintaining inventory for store/office, and conducting theme displays by season
• Providing information on high end wine, and spirits, from various regions and producers
• Point of sale, ticketing, booking, and till operations (software: POS: BINDO, Internet Explorer, Excel)
• Accounts Payable/Receivable: Responsible for all cash handling procedures.
• Spirit and wine product creation and sales implementation by region of over 350 selections
• Answering phones, and processing purchase orders using delivery.com, drizly.com, thirsty.com
• Strong communications with over 75 distributors/vendors regarding placements, ordering, & tastings
• Trained new employees on day to day operations of business
• Raised sales by 25% and created 10% of corporate sales for the last two quarters
• Advised and executed fulfillment and operation procedures for online orders through Flaviar.com
• WSET: Level 2 Intermediate on Wine & Spirits: Accomplished and Passed with Distinction