October 2015 — Present
▪ Performs and documents final inspections to established procedures.
▪ Conducts device history review processes to established procedures.
▪ Performs product identification measurements to established print requirements.
▪ Completes sample inspections of product for conformance to device history record and dimensional requirements.
▪ Performs and documents product release to established procedures.
▪ Verifies product label information and contents to appropriate specifications
▪ Organizes and reports Final Inspection results.
▪ Exercises assigned responsibility for on-the-job training of less qualified personnel
▪ Communicates with manufacturing cell members, manufacturing management and engineers concerning product defects and completion of device history records.
▪ Identifies and makes dispositions of nonconforming products to Zimmer standard procedures and practices
▪ Perform routine analysis of cleanrooms, water systems & compressed air when necessary to support the site microbiology function
▪ Provides guidance to operations on Good Manufacturing Practices.