CORE Media Group, Inc.
Manager, Insights & Analytics
June 2011 — Present
CORE Media Group is home to the #1 TV show, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Phillip Phillips, Elvis Presley, Muhammad Ali, and Sharp Entertainment. CORE is owned by Apollo Global Management.
• Joined firm as a public company and assisted Executive team as firm was brought private by Apollo Global Management
• Execute digital campaigns for American Idol in collaboration with Fox including social media, eNewsletter and mobile apps with total audience over 10 million
• Calculate year over year growth across music sales, ticket sales, merchandise, ratings, social channels and social tv ratings. Resulted in 30% YOY growth in music sales and YOY growth in Tour sponsorships
• Manage behavioral and attitudinal study of American Idol’s Tour with 100+ participants in 3 US cities
• Analyze and draft reports on web traffic, video views and social campaigns for clients: Coke, Ford, AT&T, Kraft, Kohl’s, Gatorade
• Develop B2B sponsorship opportunities for American Idol, SYTYCD, and 19's artists and B2C promotions for respective audiences
• Manage corporate identity rebrand project including corporate website, CMS development, social media presence, logos and sizzle reels
• Responsible for launching corporate mobile games business with forecast for 5 games over 3 years and $2 million+ in profits
• Draft NIL, licensing and digital terms for contracts with major networks - Fox, A&E, Animal Planet
• Partnered with Caesar's Interactive Entertainment to bring two casual mobile games into the market in 2013 through Playtika's Slotomania (Top 20 grossing game) and Buffalo Studio's Bingo Blitz
• Comprehensive review of mobile developer, publisher, 3rd party tracking and ad network landscape including Gree, Tango, TapJoy, HasOffers, AdColony, Chartboost
• Manage marketing P&L and communicate with Finance to track against budget; draft and design quarterly board presentations in collaboration with SVP of Finance and COO