Executive Director of Campaign
October 2016 — Present
• Oversee campaign activities, including campaign communications and marketing to internal and external audiences, in support of the university’s mission and strategic plans.
• Provide strategic direction for Trustee and Campaign committees, manage volunteer leadership, and direct the recruitment and management of campaign volunteers.
• Serve as the ambassador of the campaign on campus and inspire and motivate stakeholders’ participation in the life of the campaign and support of its outcomes.
• Implement and direct campaign communications and position Creighton leadership as the faces of the comprehensive campaign while ensuring seamless branding and messaging for a comprehensive fundraising campaign with the university’s marketing campaign.
• Expand the scope of donor based events to focus on campaign and oversee the creation and implementation of campaign events, including strategic cultivation and recognition events.
• Create, implement, and organize a comprehensive campaign plan and manage the campaign fundraising budget.