DEVELOPMENT BANK OF SINGAPORE
October 2007 — May 2012
PROJECT PROPOSAL TEAM LEAD/BUSINESS ANALYST
• Establish the scope and cost new projects and enhancement , as well as administering and monitoring tasks and progress for each project.
• Ensure business and technical requirements are complete and accurate
• Facilitate meetings and interviews with internal and external partners to gather business requirements , discuss current and future state processes to provide technical solutions
• Compile, analyze and draft initial software requirements in form of process diagrams , flow charts to be used by design , development , testing and project management team during project delivery
• Work with project team to prioritize customer needs based on value, budget and requirments to meet competitive demands
• Identify risk and provide solution strategy
• Prepare cost effective Statement of work that are accurate, complete and compliant.
• Conducted GAP Analysis and documented the current state and future state, after understanding the Vision from the Business Group and the Technology Group.
• Establish agreements with external entities (other agencies, system integrators) to develop and maintain associated systems and to monitor for compliance with agreements and contracts
• Schedule releases and resource allocation for project proposals that are accepted by users.
• Assisted in creating roadmap that enabled to managing projects, resources and budgets for department
• To promote informatica, Unix and teradata code to Beta and Gold environment via ClearCase and ClearQuest
• Implementation of Informatica artifacts in Beta and Gold
• Responsible for releases and Release documentation
• Work Closely with IBM team to ensure final builds are up to organizational standards