Red Bull North America
Field Marketing Manager
June 2012 — Present
Conceptualize, create, and execute authentic Red Bull owned events that drive brand attributes to consumers in the market.
• Foster relationships with local media outlets including general market, key scene focused and campus media to ensure strong ROI on athlete and culture programming.
• Execute brand building events and local market activations to draw in over 90,000 spectators for high profile events: Red Bull Soapbox Race, Red King of the Rock, Red Bull Throwdown, Red Bull Skatelandia, Red Bull Illume.
• Create, activate and leverage top international, national, and regional brand athletes across targeted channels for maximum ROI and content distribution driving editorial outcome.
• Cultivate brand bench strength through direct management and coaching of two Field Marketing Specialists and 40 brand employees to ensure premium consumer collecting programs and consistent brand messaging.
• Lead cross functional team to execute 360 degree activations to ensure integration across all channels to increase market share and awareness.
• Manage annual event activation and production budgets.
• Champion every aspect of event production including: feasibility studies, legal contracts, venue negotiation, logistics, and activation for fourteen Red Bull titled events.
• Developed and foster Opinion Leader program to drive credible brand image, develop progressive events and sampling opportunities.
• Sharpened local brand image & values through key relationships and relevant 3rd party supported events within targeted scenes including basketball, soccer, surfing, skateboarding, climbing, motocross, music, and culture.
• Owned all aspects of event production and execution for Red Bull brand events including: activation planning, logistics, branding, and budget management.