Vice President, Global Corporate Communications
July 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Lead US corporate communications and public relations strategy and execution for MPG and Havas Digital North America.
· Manage group of 6 account directors, including overseeing day-to-day account activity, strategic campaign development and execution, media relations and crisis management across agency's 20+ clients within the ad/media/marketing and digital spaces.
· Draft new business proposals and collateral marketing materials; participate in new business meetings
· Develop client and corporate social media strategies and recommend best practices; oversee implementation and execution
· Lead all daily account responsibilities, including planning, strategic communications and corporate messaging and media relations for agency's top clients
· Develop and implement media campaigns for clients in publishing, television, advertising and technology sectors, including BusinessWeek Online, Mediaedge:CIA and College Sports Television.
· Regularly pitch local and national media
· Draft and edit press releases, new business presentations, media advisories, collateral materials, including bi-monthly activity reports and ongoing strategy documents
· Participate in new business meetings