Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
March 2014 — Present
Chartered Accountants ANZ represents over 100,000 talented and astute professionals occupying diverse roles who utilise their strategic business and financial skills to advise companies on various issues the world over.
In this role, I:
- Publish web articles and newsletters to update staff, accounting practices and supporters on relevant company news, technical news, industry developments, and latest product and service offerings. I'm also a member of the annual report project team
- Manage design and content development for governance, thought leadership & advocacy, and news & media areas of company websites, including preparation of related assets such as documents, audio and video files, images and copy for social media – twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Collaborate with Brand, External Communications and Members teams to provide input into communications strategy and channel selection, and prepare support materials for key stakeholders
- Coordinate content for departmental internal communication, and provide technical support for wider business’ internal communications
- Monitor communications and marketing performance metrics to assess engagement and undertake campaign refinement
- Share oversight of print and digital governance processes and populating of the Communications Calendar to ensure content is prepared according to brand style and specifications and broadcast in line with scheduling policies.
- Maintaining customer engagement while business was undergoing amalgamation and integrating new segments. Key initiatives were capturing news from previously under-represented teams and better targeted content selection
- Implementing a digital content strategy that has yielded long-term contracts with new corporate partners
- Rolling out new brand materials that required agreement among several teams.
Software/systems used: Adobe Creative Suite, Marketo, MassMedia, Microsoft Office, Onyx CRM, Salesforce, SharePoint, Sitecore, Traction.