Graham Construction and Engineering Inc.
Engineer-In-Training | Project Coordinator
May 2013 — Present
• Integral member of the operations division, primarily focusing on mechanical and process systems.
• Preparing all mechanical and process systems for commissioning in accordance to applicable regulations.
• Assisting the project’s lead consultant in the design of performance testing procedures and protocols.
• Supporting project manager in achieving project goals by coordinating, scheduling and reporting tasks.
• Gathering information to construct equipment specific maintenance plans and operators training manuals.
• Created and constantly improving a tracking system for all components received and installed at the plant.
• Managing quality control and quality assurance functions for all on-site equipment and systems.