Director of Events
October 2014 — Present
• Handle sales, contracting, invoicing and client billing for all events and catering.
• Experienced in event coordination and menu planning, to deliver the best customer experience. Attentive towards the needs of the client.
• Act as a Liason for the company creating a positive environment for dialogue and developing long lasting relationships with clients.
• Building and maintaining good rapport with local civic groups and organizations.
• Oversee actualization of all events, ensuring all expectations are met during execution with an eye for detail.
• Familiar with all details and logistics that go into planning small and large scale events.
• Able to prioritize, multi-task, and keep organized with in a high paced demanding environment.
• Professional and friendly demeanor, suited well for a team dynamic.
• Financial Reporting. Knowledge of basic financial/accounting practices.
• Active, targeted outreach to build future business relationships resulting in increased revenues.
• Exceed sales budgets for each of the restaurants each month - Booking events in the restaurant based on availability and budgeting needs.
• Work with the front of house and back of house restaurant teams to ensure menus, wines and pricing are all up to date and accurate as well as logistics of all private dining events are communicated thoroughly.
• Communicate product knowledge and industry knowledge to develop business, promoting growth and ensuring successful achievement of sales goals and profits.
• Research and continually source for new revenue opportunities and methods.
• Develop brand awareness through networking and building positive reputation based on performance.