January 2011 — Present
Lead the recruiting and talent acquisition efforts for eCommerce, Merchandising, Private Brands, Trend/Bridal, Sales Promotion/Advertising and Planning/Allocation divisions at Belk Store Services in Charlotte, NC at the Director level and below
• Responsible for full life cycle recruitment
• Filled over 180 positions at Belk Store Services in 2014
• Successfully maintain a constant workload of over 20+ open positions - filling in excess of 90 positions for fiscal year 2016 thus far (February - July 2016)
• Responsible for retaining vendors to supply contract needs in eCommerce to supply headcount during our re-platforming effort (moving from Blue Martini to Hybris)
• As the first Corporate Recruiter at Belk I successfully changed the recruiting business model from one relying 100% on external search firms to provide candidates to a model utilizing the recruiter to source candidates
• Reduced time to fill from 12 weeks in 2011 to under 30 days in 2014
• Developed and manage weekly recruitment reporting metrics for sourcing/recruiting activity in Microsoft Excel
Record sales on Belk.com on Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday, up 52 percent from 2013
Mobile traffic grew 75% to make up 35 percent of Belk.com traffic November through December 2014 and is expected to cross 50% in Holiday 2015
Belk is using over 50 stores and 300 vendors in addition to its fulfillment centers to ship orders to our customers.
Belk now has over 1.6m Facebook Fans with a best-in class engagement average above other department store competitors.
Belk is investing in a new Digital Commerce Platform launching in 2017 to continue its Omni Channel growth.