Business Systems Analyst
November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Created and continually updates Inbound Operational Data Reports daily/weekly/monthly for leadership team.
• Achieved “You Make a Difference Award” for being a 2013 Team Lead for developing a team to achieve a 100% score on a critical audit.
• Achieved “Colleague of the Month” for September based on Quality and Productivity measures.
• Develop and deliver training for front line coaches, clinicians, customer service reps, managers, trainers, and Health Care coordinators that will increase productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
• Consistently exceeds expectations of being a Health Coach with little/no direction from leadership.
• Recognized regularly by peers, subordinates and senior leadership for being a team player and someone who has the drive to achieve the best possible outcomes.
• Coached and developed 18+ colleagues to successfully support multiple contracts by using motivational interviewing, active listening, organizational skills, and meeting contract deadlines.
• Developed team on reducing complaints by 50% through setting expectations, skill coaching/training and performance management.
• Collaborated with account teams and customer clients to understand needs and provide on the job tools along with any additional training to support contract success and profitability.
• Completed leadership courses to become a more effective manager/trainer.
Instructing Super-Sculpt Classes; Super-Sculpt is a total body work out with weights consisting of low to high impact activity to build muscles and strength.
• Teaching group exercise classes
(Silver Sneakers, Spinning, Training Camp, Spin and Sculpt)
• Create and implement exercise programs
• Greet and build relationships with members
• Teach group exercise classes
• Manage daily operations of a corporate fitness center
• Implement incentive programs
• Created, implemented, and evaluated exercise prescriptions for members
• Managed daily operations of a corporate fitness center.
• Created, developed, implemented, and evaluated incentive programs.
• Performed fitness assessments: 3 Minute YMCA Step Test, blood pressure, circumference measurements, body composition, flexibility, muscular strength, and endurance.
• Safety Coordinator for the Health Club
• Implemented Personal Training Program, Health Screenings, and Tours
• Taught group exercises classes (including Abs, Back, & Core, Spin, Spin-metrics, Brand New You, 20/20, and sculpting)
• Created and implemented exercise prescriptions for members
• Educated and demonstrated new members on the varies pieces of exercise equipment
• Preformed Total Body Composition Analysis for members (including treadmill fit test, blood pressure, circumference measurements, body composition, flexibility, muscular strength, and endurance)
• Completed blood pressure screenings
Managed daily operations of a corporate fitness center
• Developed and implemented incentive programs
• Performed fitness assessments (including Rockport walking test, blood pressure, circumference measurements, body composition, flexibility, muscular strength, and endurance)
• Created monthly bulletin boards, newsletters, and posters
* Presented "Sun Safety Tips" for the GET Healthy Series
• Assisted the disabled with daily life interactions.
• Transported disabled to and from doctor appointments, surgeries, grocery stores, and church
• Assisted with managing various fundraising events
• Designed a proposal and brochure for the “Muscles in Motion” Walk
• Recruited local school districts for the Shamrock Program
• Managed volunteers during the 2007 and 2008 “Black and Blue Ball”