Wesal Shipping FZE
November 2013 — Present
• Revenue Reconciliation: Analysis of sales reports with the contractual terms to find out the revenue
Earned for the period and accounting same in books of accounts.
• Book Keeping: Recording and maintenance of Cash Book and Day Book.
• MIS Reporting: Submission of different MIS reports to top management whenever required and as
Per the requirements
• Managing Accounts Receivables: Analysis of outstanding receivables and follow up with debtors to
Ensure timely receipt of payments. Through my hard work and follow-up reduced the outstanding
Overdue receivables considerably.
• Managing Accounts Payables: Reviewing payment request submitted by the Creditors and
Processing payments after verification and matching with the PO. Releasing payments on time after
Verifying the bank balance.
• Bank Transactions: Drafting of Cheque for payments, all kind of Bank transactions
• Bank Reconciliations: Bank reconciliation and managing Bank Accounts (Current A/c, Overdraft).
• Payroll Management: Preparing employees’ salary report to ensure that the employee absence
And recovery of advances and allowances are accounted correctly each month.
• Preparation of Year-end Schedule: Preparation of the year ending Schedules and accounts for
Audit as per the instructions of company Auditor.