Kids Health First Pediatric Alliance
June 2010 — Present
Kids Health First Pediatric Alliance is a customer focused organization assisting our member practices with payer contracts, quality improvement, and value added services. The Children’s Care network, a subsidiary of Children’s Health Care of Atlanta, is a pediatric clinically integrated network and we are contracted to provide services to implement quality improvement, contracting and value added services for its members.
Product owner responsible for multiple projects and programs across multiple companies to ensure Value Added Services for KHF and TCCN continue to add value for member practices. Small company environment so in addition to program management, I also serve as HR Manager and oversee accounting and credentialing. In my tenure, I also worked on organizational budgets, quality improvement projects and various legal and marketing projects.
• Successfully build strong relationship with brokers and vendors to create innovative, productive and profitable programs.
• Develop, implement and operationalize $5M multi-site large group health insurance and wellness program for pediatric practices.
• Develop and implement numerous HR policies and procedures including: employee manual, recruitment policy and process, expense policy and process, performance management, and several other policies as company has grown.
• Develop, implement and operationalize $4M multi-site large group professional liability insurance program including a separate SIR (self-insurance retention) program with $2M fund.
• Developed learning events and risk management programs to assist practices to minimize risk exposure.
• Coordinated 3 year Child Behavior study resulting in poster presentation at Annual SAHM Meeting.
• Successfully coordinated, procured and managed new office space move including a buildout.