CII-Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre (CII-GBC)
October 1991 — Present
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) since October 1991….
Present Division: CII-Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre, Hyderabad
Present Designation: Deputy Director
• Developed and instituted innovative staffing plan that reduced turnaround time by 15%
• As a Change Agent, realigned recruiting strategy to better develop talent pipeline. Built new staffing processes based on competency modelling and reduced annual turnover costs.
• Working with senior management in identifying leadership pipelines and development
• Streamlined talent management and performance improvement processes.
HR Systems Initiated
• Regularized Training & Development practices for staff
• Popularized Reward & Recognition practices
• Developed new talent strategy and processes
• Institutionalized strong talent management and leadership development programmes
• Simplified performance evaluation process
• Create vision and strategy, building consensus and align personnel around core revenue growth objectives
• Develop the resources to drive corporate culture change, create best-in-class organization and build market-focused teams while reducing overhead costs
• Improve employee workflow productivity by 15% by using effective organizational design, change management and recruitment strategies.
• Implement corporate values identified by senior leadership that transformed a passive workforce into a performance-based workforce thereby increase revenue to the firm
• Coach managers on the process of evaluating employees, setting goals, conducting objective performance reviews, recognizing and awarding performance to improve productivity
• Plan and develop on-the-job training programmes for line employees and career development exercise for all with a focus on retaining existing talent and reducing employee turnover
• Implemented, integrated and maximized usage of new HRIS and improved efficiency of HR functions