Chief Innovation Officer
September 2012 — Present
Digital Marketing :Current and Serving clients are Workforce Management Group, Sovereign Trust, PropertyMart, Renmoney, PropertyLink, Daystar Christian Centre, Trinity House Church, Opex Consulting, RCCG, My DoubleDouble, and lots more
Digital Projects: Manage and support digital marketing programs as assigned.
1. Social Calendars: Create and maintain content calendars. Gather content from product teams, production, sales, design council, public relations, etc. to create editorial calendars. Edit all content to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy; ensure consistency of messages across networks (i.e. tweet, post, web, e-newsletter, blog etc.).
2. Social Publishing: Post to blog and all social media in accordance with content calendar and brand guidelines.
3. Social media marketing – create and grow awareness and excitement about the company’s products in online and social communities – with focus on the designer community, lifestyle media and fashion-conscious consumers.
4. Moderation – Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
5. Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders
Listening and Reporting – Using Google Analytics, and other measurement and listening tools (i.e. Hootsuite) to contribute to reports and insights.
6. SEO: cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases for social platforms. Optimizing tags, on our feeds, sharing sites like YouTube and search engines through copywriting, creative & keyword optimization.
7. Governance: support and ensure all social and digital media policies, procedures and regulations are being adhered to.
8. E-marketing: manage email marketing campaigns driving consumers, designers and other audiences using appropriate tools. Follow and ensure all privacy and anti-spam laws are met with e-marketing programs.