Basic Outlet Stores
July 2015 — Present
Duties & Responsibilities
I. Employment Records
Responsible for maintaining all employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfer or promotions using software tools such as Excel and Access databases.
II. Company Policies & Procedures
• Know all policies and procedures regarding human resources
• Have the ability to interpret and explain them to employees
• Standardize company procedures and policies
• Ensure that all affected employees have had the proper training for new procedures
• Ensure that policies are being followed by conducting random audits
• Assisting in the recruitment process
o Maintaining and tracking CVs, candidate's information and their advancement through the selection process.
- Manage & update job posts
o Screening CVs and conducting initial phone interviews.
o Scheduling interviews and setting up logistics.
o Assist HR manager in developing job descriptions
o Update organization structure
o Assist HR manager in developing testing tools for recruitment.
o Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
o Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
o Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
o Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Assisting the HR manager in the following tasks:
• Document and standardize companywide processes and procedures and conduct training for employees.
• Conduct job analysis on current and new positions within the organization.
. Conduct orientation session for new comers.