Altech Card Solutions
Business Development Manager: Integrated Transaction Services
May 2013 — Present
At Altech Card Solutions the Integrated Transaction Solutions division operates an industry-secured, certified and high availability transaction processing environment.
This environment is made available to our customers as either as:
• a transactional service offering;
• Or alternatively as an outsourced hosted and managed payment service.
The solution is based on the ACI Worldwide (Postilion) solution and product range and can be customized and adapted to conform to a customer’s specific needs or requirements.
The service offering covers the following main functional requirements:
• Financial Transaction Processing and Advanced Switching solutions;
• Advanced validation and fraud management services;
• Flexible integration options;
• Full end-to-end Card Lifecycle Management and related services;
• Value-add Services
• Critical 24x7x365 system availability;
• Help desk and service support capabilities
The service runs on two active hosts with each host having the capacity to take on the full processing load without degrading of the service levels should it ever be required.
The two hosts are geographically removed from each other to avoid the risks of being exposed to a single communications hub or exchange or to a single power supply grid in an area.
The service to customers is managed through agreed service level agreements which are managed and amended, if required, as business- or technical requirements change over time.