HR Section Manager
June 2012 — Present
• Manage the activities undertaken to attract (recruit), develop, motivate, and maintain a highperforming workforce within the Company.
• Oversee the hiring process including preparation and distribution of notices regarding
employment opportunities, recruitment, advertising, screening of applications, setting
interview schedules, and responding to all applicants after the selection process is complete.
• Distribute and coordinate all documentation pertaining to staff evaluations.
• Ensure the Company complies with federal, state, and institutional guidelines regarding
equal opportunity and employment practices.
• To develop and implement “new” employee orientationprogram (s).
• Maintain and update salary schedules.
• Establish and maintain a quality electronic employee records system of personnel files
containing application materials, official transcripts, licensure documentation, and other
• Monitor Company leaves policies and procedures, investigate apparent abuses, and
recommend needed improvements.
• Prepare, authorize, and submit payroll information to the payroll department for all
• To successfully integrate human resource management and technology systems, that will
enable the office to quickly respond to requests for information.
• To perform other duties as assigned by the Company Manager.