January 2012 — Present
• Manage sales administration functions
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
• Responsible for monitoring performance of sales team
• Provide high standards of ongoing training for team members
• Organize product demonstration and on-site training.
• Ensure highest level of communication and networking with customers
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
• Ensured profitability of accounts through proper pricing, contract management and service time
• Launch new products successfully in the market
• Forecast sales on regular basis
• Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects
• Organize and execute marketing activities, including participation in exhibitions, seminars and training.